Monday, October 31, 2011

Bored? Play This Now!


Stop whatever you’re doing and play this game. Seriously, I started playing an hour ago and I just took a quick break to write this review. This game is so addicting, I’m now on level 31, and the final level is 32. I can’t think straight right now, I want to go back and finish the game but I have to tell you why its so great.

You play as a tiny android that shoots other droids. You pick up scraps to strengthen your android, the scraps serve as money to buy better guns, improve your speed, armor etc. The game is very challenging, but not very hard. Its very casual but you’ll spend some of your time playing this sucker.

Now I’ve done my part, I’m going back to the game, got time to spare? Then better do the same.

Click here to play Droid Assault. 

No comments:

Post a Comment